Gluten - free Banana Pancakes.
Whilst browsing a rather interesting book about gluten - free meals I came across this super simple and tasty recipe for banana pancakes.
Recipe for one to two persons.
You will need :
- 2 Organic Eggs ( beaten )
- 1 Banana ( mashed )
- Combine the mashed banana and the eggs.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan.
- Pour a spoonfull of pancake mix in the pan and fry untill golden and risen. Remove pancake from frying pan and leave on a plate to one side.
- Repeat process with the rest of the contents of the bowl.
To serve you can add fruit and berries , nuts and grated dark chocolate if you wish.
Totally scrummy !!